Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#431443 by Ian Page Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:49 pm
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED

Greetings to you

I am writing this mail to you with tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart. As I informed you earlier, My Name is Ms.Sheila Atkinson from the United Kingdom am 70 Years Old, suffering from long term lung cancer/lung carcinoma. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2months according to my doctors.

I am a widow to the late David N. Atkinson,who was a retired diplomat and one time Vice President of UMKC , and he made a lot of money from the sales of Gold and cotton while he was a Diplomat For the past Twelve years,I have been dealing on Coal exportation before falling ill due to lung carcinoma.I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband late David N. Atkinson the sum of £30.500,000GBP(Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) which he deposited in the Bank in USA

I need a very honest and God fearing person church or better still a Christian individual Or a Muslim that can use these funds for Charity work helping the Less Privilege and 50% of this money will be for your time and expenses while 50% goes to charities.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardies my last wish.

I CHOOSE YOU AFTER VIEWING YOUR PROFILE AND I HAVE THE CONFIDENT IN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE PRAYED.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. PLEASE IF YOU’RE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS OFFER DO NOT REPLY THIS EMAIL

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.
Get back to me at my discreet Email:

My Regards to your Family,
Ms.Sheila Atkinson
Advertisement