Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#432243 by Ian Page Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:44 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +234 7044925781
Subject: Attention Beneficiary Your account has now been credited with the value of $ 18.753.000 million
Received: Thu 7 Apr 2022 at 20:07

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PLOT 33,ABUBAKAR TAFAWA ABUJA NIGERIA

Our ref: CBN/OXG/OKD1/20
Telex: Cenbank
Payment Schedule Number file: CBN/FGN/01/17
Code: CBN:15

Attention Beneficiary

I urge you to inform you that your Name appears in Nigeria National News PAPER for those that Nigeria Government is owing and published for immediate payment this April 2022 / Are you AWARE??

Your account has now been credited with the value of $ 18.753.000 million, by Central Bank of Nigeria and please, I urge you to kindly check your account to reconfirm if this fund has been received into your account and to be sure.

This is because having considered numerous petitions from unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international community's advice concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally and The office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account today.

If this fund is not yet in your account, Please, Kindly Reconfirm your full Banking details/ Phone Number/ Copy of your Passport because there is a lot of mistake/ change in your file by the previous administration

Best Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
+234 7044925781
Last edited by Ian Page on Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#435139 by Ian Page Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:01 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Happy New Month Beneficiary, kindly send your power of attorney is Urgent needed.
Received: Fri 1 Jul 2022 at 15:26

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PLOT 33,ABUBAKAR TAFAWA ABUJA NIGERIA

Our ref: CBN/OXG/OKD1/20
Telex: Cenbank
Payment Schedule Number file: CBN/FGN/01/17

Code: CBN:15

Attn:Beneficiary,

A pleasant greetings, I wonder why you abandoned your funds when you needed it most please if you are not interested in this funds again kindly send me power of attorney duly signed by you so we can disburse the fund appropriately in accordance with the existing law.

Best Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)