Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#432436 by Ian Page Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:36 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: $3.5,000,000,00 USD Payment Notification
Received: Wed 13 Apr 2022 at 14:46

BANK OF AMERICA@.
$3.5,000,000,00 USD Payment Notification

We are to Notify you about the latest development concerning your payment that is left in our custody, besides,you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment $3.5,000,000,00 usd which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now. Hence,we are now offering a BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to high prices. In other words we are now requesting that you should pay only the sum of $50 to receive funds for your payment abandoned in our custody by Online Transfer or ATM Card.

Therefore You are Requested to send the fee $50 only by ITunes Card,or Google Play CARD,amazon’ Steam Wallet is also ACCEPTED because it can be Redeemed to cash all we needs is picture of the card only,

Be advised that the bank has already created an on-line transfer with the account that opened in your favor this afternoon in which the $3.5,000,000, Million of your funds has been transferred to the account that our bank opened in your favor. The on-line banking account details are as follows.

I will be forwarding to you the account logging details to enable you access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated bank account in any part of the world Or Tracking Number Of Your ATM Card Delivery to enable you Monitor the Arriver of your ATM without any further delay as soon as you update us copy of itunes card of the required Fee $50 to take note.

Yours Faithfully,
MR JAMES ENTWISTLE
Advertisement

#434003 by Ian Page Sat May 28, 2022 10:42 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.
Received: Sat 28 May 2022 at 12:24

RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.
1122 International Blvd. Burlington,
Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.

$17,500,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CREDITED IN YOUR FAVOR

I am hereby writing to inform you that the government of Canada has today Morning deposited your inheritance fund $17,500,000.00 United state dollars with this Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC). The government had a clear mandate to open an account in your name with the bank and set up an on-line transfer that you will use to transfer the funds into your personal account.

However, the government deposited your funds to the bank and has finally opened an account in your name. Be advised that the bank has already created an on-line transfer with the account that opened in your favor this afternoon in which the $17,500,000.00 Million of funds has been transferred to the account that my bank opened in your favor. The on-line banking account details are as follows.

The bank did not charge you any fee. You need to obtain an Access Transfer Code, For your information, you will be able to start accessing your online banking account as soon as you obtain this code.

so you are requested to send the fee $50 only by ITunes Card,or Google Play CARD,amazon’ Steam Wallet is also ACCEPTED because it can be redeemed to cash

I will be forwarding to you with your account logging details to enable you to access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated bank account in any part of the world without any further delay as soon as you update me with a copy of your guarantee payment slip of the required Fee to take note.

Mr David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)