Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#432859 by Troy Platt Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:53 am
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 02:11:33 +0200
Subject: Let save humanity

I apologize for contacting you in this manner but the situation at hand demands urgent attention.
My name is Dudin Vladimir Vasilyevich, one of Ivan Pavlov’s colleagues(Ivan Pavlov is the lawyer handling Aleksei Navalny case) You can google it .
I have an important subject to share with you concerning jailed Kremlin critic- Mr. Aleksei Navalny whose jail term has been increased to 15years, leaving huge funds trapped in one of the accounts for NGOs which we could jointly invest and use the proceeds to assist the displaced persons from the Russian-Ukraine invasion.
Write back to me for more detail on how I will present you to the bank as one of the NGOs beneficiaries to pull some of the funds and stop Putin and his government from getting more funds to finance his invasion of Ukraine.

Send your response to my alternative email<[email protected]>.

Greetings.
Dudin Vladimir Vasilyevich

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement