Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#7771 by juliettatum Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:55 pm
Classic Next of Kin/inheritance scam.

John Wilson - [email protected]
Gives his phone number as +44-7035922933 - Nigerian redirect number
Barrister Alton Cole - [email protected]

Original letter
IP shows 41.205.165.11 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)*

I'm Mr.John Wilson, a Banker with Zenith Bank Plc .I am an account Officer to Engr.Park Weany
from your country,who used to work with Oil Development Company Here in after shall be referred
to as my client on Feb 21,2006, my client, his wife, and their two children were involved in a car accident.
All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.Since then I have made several inquiries to my
clients country's embassy to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I have contacted you to assist inrepatriating the money
before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by Zenith Bank PLC where this huge deposit
were lodged.Particularly,Zenith Bank PLC where the deceased had an account valued at about
$2.6 Million has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated
within the 6 weeks.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives forever 2years now, I seek your consent to
present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $2.6 Million
can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 60% to me, 40% to you. All I require is your
honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me
immediately in my direct e-mail address:( [email protected] ) as I do not have much
time in my disposal.

Please enclose your private telephone number for easy
communication.
Best Regards,
Mr.John Wilson

Letter from Barrister Alton Cole
I'm Barrister Alton Cole from London 51years and 25years in my profession and hope to sever my client well when legal and correct information are given and thats why i have to write to express and introducing myself to you to let you know that I'm ready to work with you.

I was approached by Mr. John from who claimed to work in a bank and after narrating some stories to me that you needed an Attorney who will help in signing some legal documents on in your favor concerning a transfer which is to be made to you as a beneficiary to your late Cousin which i show my sympathy as well and hope that his soul rest in perfect peace Amen.

Futher more, i will like to let you know that before i commence in anything concerning it, i will have to investigate the transaction to see if it's geniue but from his record, he is working presently but will need to be 100% sure of it and will get back to you noon and then i will tell you my procedures and neccessary steps which need to be taken.

As per sending you my Bar card, i think that is not necessary for i don't know you for now and you are to send me your information which is stated below to enable complete my investigation on this.

Hope i make sense and hope you are ready to co-operate with me but all i need from you is nothing but the truth in this matter.

Hope to give you feedback as soon as i return from the bank.

Regards,
Barrister Cole..(Esq)
Altoncole-Chamber

Barrister Cole's identity card
Advertisement

#10922 by Ralph Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 am
I have just had an email forwarded to me that apears to have several similiar charactoristics

Here is asearch on the Scam barr's name Click Here there are many hits, one of them brings you here :wink:

Managing Partner(Willson Chambers)
PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA
Email: [email protected]

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST:

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr. Brain York, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Brain York made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Five Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$5,100.000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Mr. Brain York until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his lifetime. Late Mr. Brain York died on the 16th day of February 2004 at the age of 90 years and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support his Christian activities (May his soul rest with the Lord) and to help the poor and needy.

Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant date. Please contact me on this Email: [email protected]

Thank you,
Barr. Willson John, Esq