Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433412 by Ian Page Thu May 12, 2022 12:01 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: READ AND BE BLESS
Received: Sat 7 May 2022 at 12:37

My Dear Friend,

I have a proposal for you - this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Mr.Salah Kaaba , and I work with a bank (one of the African leading banks in the West Coast). Here in this bank existed a dormant account for the past 8 years which belonged to one of the bank lending customer who died.

When I discovered that there had been no deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family members nor relations of the late person is aware of this account. This is the story in a nutshell.

Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer these funds. Thereafter, I had planned to destroy all related documents for this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation.

The amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at-(US$ 9.5million US dollars). Now our questions are:-

1. Can you handle this project?

2. Can I give you this trust?

3. What will be your commission? If you can sponsor this transfer.

4.Your full name.

5.Your telephone no.....

6.Youe email.......

7.Your age and occupation.....

Consider this and get back at us as soon as possible.Finally, it is our humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I Expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.

Respectfully yours,

From Mr.Salah Kaaba
Advertisement