Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433420 by AlanJones Fri May 13, 2022 1:09 am
From: British Ambassador to the United States - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Atten : ,
Tel. No.: +447441441773

Atten : ,

I am Dame Karen Elizabeth Pierce DCMG ,I am British Ambassador to the United States at the Foreign,Commonwealth and Development Office, and also previously the Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom to the United Nations. Well , I want to inform you that I have landed at your state airport with your package box sun of $18.7 Millions usd with 1 BMW SUV 2022 Model. Which is your 2022 lottery
winnings award from Bmw office.And by mistake I miss your address.Please forward me your address to avoid a wrongful delivery .

Your home address.
Your Direct contact phone number
I’d card.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you now because that’s the only problem holding me right now . And I will deliver your package to your address within 1 hour after you send your address .You will pay $100 for the clearing of your package and also your car and for the delivery cost as Well. I shall proceed immediately . I hear from you with the requirements mentioned above .

Thanks
God Save The Queen AND God Bless America
Dame Karen Elizabeth Pierce DCMG / Text me on +447441441773
British Ambassador to the United States at the Foreign,Commonwealth and Development Office
Former Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom to the United Nations

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement