Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433636 by Troy Platt Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 am
Subject: AW:
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 00:45:10 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

Wen es angeht!!!

Wir können Ihnen mit einem echten Darlehen helfen, um Ihre Bedürfnisse zu erfüllen. Ich bin die Sekretärin der Medox Finance Company und wir bieten jetzt allen, die finanzielle Unterstützung benötigen, einfache Kredite an.
Benötigen Sie einen privaten oder geschäftlichen Kredit ohne Stress und schnelle Genehmigung? Brauchen Sie heute dringend einen Kredit? Keine Bonitätsprüfung

DARLEHENSGENEHMIGUNG IN WENIGER ALS 5 STUNDEN !!
GARANTIERTER TRANSFER AM SELBEN TAG !!
100% GENEHMIGUNGSQUOTE !!
NIEDRIGER ZINSSATZ 3% !!

Kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail: [email protected]

Herr Walter Gremlich
Vielen Dank, wir erwarten eine nette Transaktion mit uns.

Google Translation to English:
To whom it May concern!!!

We can help you with a real loan to meet your needs. I am the secretary of Medox Finance Company and we now offer easy loans to anyone who needs financial assistance.
Need a personal or business loan without the hassle and quick approval? Do you urgently need a loan today? No credit check

LOAN APPROVAL IN LESS THAN 5 HOURS!!
GUARANTEED SAME DAY TRANSFER !!
100% APPROVAL RATE !!
LOW INTEREST RATE 3% !!

Contact us by email: [email protected]

Mr. Walter Gremlich
Thank you, we expect a nice transaction with us.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement