Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433676 by Ian Page Fri May 20, 2022 6:10 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +447778452077
Subject: From British Financial Council.
Received: Fri 20 May 2022 at 10:58

Attn: Sir,

Re: Fund Administration Order Cap 000623 Coded

I hope this mail meets you well . I have sent several unanswered emails to you in this regard, we received an email from Benard Williams Smith, who equally called this office with this telephone number:+17809931657 informing me that you are dead ,that you died of Covid:19 after three days of being sick and claimed to be your next of kin who is to inherit your properties including your money.

He therefore requested that your US$5.5M.(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) be sent to him via ATM card.He furnished us with the below name and home address ;
Name: Mr. Benard Williams Smith,
Address; #6 Chateau Grove Lane,Barboursville, West Virginia 25504:
United States.

Please as a matter of urgency contact
Mr.Bayo Dada
Foreign Payment Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +447778452077

immediately to stop dealings with Mr. Benard Williams Smith if you are alive and have not instructed anyone for the claim.

He has promised to pay the necessary fees and charges but we started suspecting
him when there was a delay in providing the documents we requested.

Note that you are required to reconfirm your personal details such as your full name, home address, cell phone number , the Scan Copy of your current Identification card.( International Passport/Driver's License) and receiving bank details to Mr Bayo Dada on the above email
Bank Name :
Bank Address :
Bank Account No:
Bank Routing Or Swift Code No:
Bank Account Holder Name:
Bank Telephone No:

Respectfully yours

Sir Bryan Nicholson.
British Financial Council.
Advertisement