Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#7797 by Johann Meister Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:58 pm
Dear Sir,

I need your urgent assistance in regarding to my late husband ‘s property in which I you’re your help in whatever way you can in order to secure it for me within few days.

I will give you detail on my personally life later but for now what matter is for you to help me to receive the diamond in my custody, my late husband is brother are taken everything I have worked with my husband and there is no way I can stop them, I have successful move this diamond into a secure place which I will let you know as soon as I hear from you. My late husband traded in rough diamond in many countries in Africa.

My late husband had rough diamond red in color, 4 stones of rough diamond, and white rough diamond also.

What I need is your urgent assistance to receive it for me, sell it, I want to secure better life for myself and my daughter.

If you do this, you will be getting your own percentage of money..

I need your urgent response

Thanks

Yours Faithfully

Mrs.Rosni Binti.

Total carats of rough diamond Rough diamond of 5,260 carats

Mrs.Rosni Binti, No 42,Safu Street-Freetown,Sierra Leone

+447031889909
Pls send this money to Sierraleone here immediately.

Use my house help name to send the money to me via MoneyGram or Western Union

Receiver Name: Blessing M.Afolayan
Receiver Address:No 42,Safu Street-Freetown, Sierraleone
Receiver City:Freetown
Receiver Country:Sierraleone

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement