Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#434706 by Ian Page Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:27 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: GET BACK TO ME IF INTERESTED
Received: Thu 16 Jun 2022 at 06:18

ATTENTION

I am Mr. Saruhan Yucel, the Audit Manager Here in Yapi Kredi Bank (YKbank),TURKEY. Firstly I want you to know that I appreciate your generosity for bringing out time to read my mail I want to assure you that you will not regret your action. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you here in this very short time, I have an important and urgent business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest and benefit you because it is in connection with your last name and nationality and you are going to benefit from it.

A citizen of your country Mr. Benson …., who was the owner of a gold mining company here in the city of Istanbul Turkey and also one of the biggest shareholders in our bank, YAPI KREDI BANK TURKEY. On the 2nd of February 2015 Mr. Bensona open a Fixed deposit private account in our bank Yapi Kredi Turkey (YKB). and deposited the sum of $11,500,000 (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) into his private account for the purpose of opening a car manufacturing company there in your country.

But as a great businessman and constant/regular traveler, it was very unfortunate that Mr. Benson was among the dead victims of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus disease, he died on FEBRUARY 2020. and Late Mr. Benson did not mention any next of kin/heir when he opened the fixed deposit private account. He was a widower, married to the late Mrs. Elizabeth, and they didn't have any child and he did not mention any relatives before his death. My bank board management team don't have any information on this yet, they don't know about the account and the death of Mr. Benson, I got to know about all this information because I am the Audit Manager of the bank presently, and any transaction of such must come through my knowledge
Last week my Bank Management had a meeting for a bank verification exercise to take records of dormant and private deposit accounts. I knew this would happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle this situation, before my bank board management team finds out about it because if they find out they will request for the money to be shared among themselves and I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your Last Name, I was happy.

I am seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin/Heir to the account since you have the same last name and same nationality with Mr. Benson, and my bank headquarters will release the account to you through my Instructions/Authority. This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law and I assure you that there is no risk involved; It is better that we claim the money than allow the Bank Directors to share it among themselves. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds, 50/50% to both parties, my own share of the money will assist me to start my new company. Let me know your opinion on this and please do treat this information as confidential. I shall give you more details once I receive your urgent response through my official email address below.

Email: [email protected]
Best Regards;
Mr.Saruhan Yucel.
Advertisement