Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#434770 by Wiljames Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:49 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Jun 16, 2022
subject: PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action.

My name is Raymond Cheng, an accounts manager with TD Canada Trust Bank. I retrieved your contact address in my search for the next of kin or someone with same last name to a deceased customer of our Bank late ENGR. JAMES, an engineer who worked for a London Ontario Canada based Private Electricity Company for thirteen years.

Unfortunately this customer died intestate in a ghastly car crash leaving his bank account with an open beneficiary status.

Before his death, he had an investment deposit with my bank totaling the sum of $47,500, 000.00 (FORTY SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS ONLY).

This investment was with TD Bank Private Investment Company, an affiliate of TD Bank. All efforts made by our Bank to locate his relatives have been unsuccessful so I decided to write you as I have monitored this account in the bank for 5 years now and no one has come forth with any claim.

Reply via my private email address at: ([email protected]) for further clarification. If your response is positive stating you are interested to work with me, I will provide you with my private cell phone number so that we could have a confidential conversation.

Please also be kind to get back to me if you are not interested.

Kind Regard,

Raymond Cheng
Advertisement