Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#434822 by Ian Page Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:59 am
Subject: OIL
Received: Fri 24 Jun 2022 at 23:10

Hello,

I greet you with warm regards. I earn a living in the oil industry as leader of the Procurement Unit in a refining outfit owned by a Sao Tome and Principe government. I currently reside in the United Kingdom and work as a liaison officer to the government

On my desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase for up to 500,000 barrels on every other month basis for 2 calendar years. The essence of my reaching out to you is the fact that as a staff, it is against Sao Tome government operational ethics to profiteer from any dealings with any oil purchasing firm hence the reason I need a trustworthy middle person outside my work circle to stand as the oil AGENT or BROKER so we can get all the commission paid to us for all the oil purchases.

I will guide you as an insider to obtain the required oil License certification from the National Petroleum Agency of Sao Tome and Principe (NPA-STP) .If you are interested to partner with me on this, we can achieve this license and registration with the NPA-STP in your name in less than 10 working days once the application is submitted. Worry less about purchases as I already have some firms who are ready to purchase oil but do not have any credible licensed agent to broker for them as required.

As soon as I hear from you today confirming your interest, I shall prepare and send to you a draft copy of the MOU between you and I before we can start the process of acquiring the Oil Agency/ Brokerage License.

Please ensure that you reply to this email address: [email protected]

Thank you and Kind regards.

Engr.Sacramento Bandeira
Advertisement