Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#434839 by Ian Page Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:49 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: From: John Mike
Received: Thu 23 Jun 2022 at 20:43

Greetings,

I am John Mike, an investment Portfolio manager with a credible investment management firm, focusing on Middle East and African Regions. We represent the interests of very wealthy individuals / consortium mainly from East and North Africa, seeking individuals & corporate bodies with Financial Management know-hows on portfolio / fund management and investment strategies, covering several fields and areas of specialization.

We tailor solutions specific to our clients' needs, In addition, we present bespoke investment strategies to our clients and represent their interests. We often set up SPV mechanisms to facilitate international trade and investments, free movement of cash/funds via traditional means as we choose to work with the best set of companies and financial institutions.

The scope of my obligation is to create and fund investment opportunities, thus, if you have the required management skills, credible and viable ongoing projects, and existing business that requires expansion whatsoever, we would be delighted to channel most of the funds needed into such investment opportunities that you would present as long as they are viable. Further details shall be discussed on hearing back from you on the terms of agreement.

Due to the sensitivity of the position most of our clients (the investors) hold in their various countries and unstable political environments, they would prefer to channel/move the majority of accessible funds into more stable and developed economies.

Upon indicating interest and showing your capacity to handle these assets, we will provide you with all necessary information and the specific amount of funds that would be made available to you for investments.

Get back to me immediately via my personal email account:

Sincerely,

Mr., John Mike.
EMAIL: [email protected], [email protected]
Advertisement