Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#434847 by Ian Page Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:27 am
Reply to: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +1 (236) 260-5881
Subject: URGENT REQUEST !!
Received: Thu 23 Jun 2022 at 14:07

Hello,

I am Mrs.Jane Magda, an account officer here in Alliance Capital Bank Inc. I have decided to seek confidential cooperation with you for the execution of this deal described hereunder for our mutual benefit. I hope you will keep it a secret due to the nature of the transaction.

During the course of our audit last month, I discovered unclaimed/abandoned funds totaling US$ 820,000, in a bank account that belongs to a customer who unfortunately lost his life and entire family in a car accident 17 years ago.

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives, now I sincerely seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/will beneficiary to the deceased since you both bear the same (Surname) so that the proceeds of this account can be transferred to you, which we will share in these percentage ratio, 60% for me and 40% for you. All I request is your utmost sincere cooperation, trust and maximum confidentiality to achieve this project successfully.

I want to reassure you that this is totally 100% risk free transaction,as I have carefully mapped out the modalities for the execution of this transaction under a legitimate arrangement to protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in my country when the funds are being transferred to your bank account, as we will have to provide the entire relevant documents that will be requested by our bank to indicate that you are the rightful beneficiary of this legacy as you both bear the same (Surname) and thereafter the bank will release the funds to you without any further delay, upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer,please send me the following information as stated below so that we can proceed to get this funds transferred to your designated bank account immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Contact Address:
Your Cell Phone Number:
Your Date of Birth:
Your Occupation:

Also for proper trust and confidentiality let me know when you are free so we can make a zoom/whatsapp video call for a mutual understanding, my whatsapp number is +1 (236) 260-5881, I work and live here in Vancouver, BC Canada. Pls kindly get back to me quickly if you are interested as the sole beneficiary since you bear the same (Surname) with the deceased,i await your soon response.

Best regards
Mrs Jane Magda
Advertisement