Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#434874 by Ian Page Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:45 pm
From: THE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CENTER - [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: THE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CENTER HAS FINALLY APPROVED YOUR PAYMENT.
Received: Sun 26 Jun 2022 at 15:55

Good Day,

My Dear Friend.

Sorry for my inability to update you on the statues of your payment for a long while now, actually there is a new development regarding the option of payment, it may interest you to note that based on the current financial policy on all foreign payment The International Payment Center has finally approved your outstanding payment to be made via any of her cash payment centers in Europe or Asia, the benefit of this approval is that every shortlisted beneficiary must travel in person down to the endorsement office of the payment center to sign the necessary fund release documents before proceeding with copies of the signed documents to the cash payment office for immediate payment, We are aware of the cost implication/expenses involved on this process knowing fully well that you may not be buoyant enough to take care of the high traveling expenses needed on this process.

In respect of the above subject we have made arrangements with a seasoned investor/sponsor who has agreed to help you take care of every single expense needed on this process including your return flight tickets and hotel reservations respectively therefore you don’t need to spend any money from your pocket on this process. Please note that the investor is demanding 5% of your total payment as his entitlement for the sponsorship, I hope this arrangement is OK by you? Please confirm your readiness on this subject by Providing the below information to enable me direct you to the payment officer in charge at the international payment center accordingly.

1) A copy of your international passport:
2) Your Mobile telephone number:
3) Your Full name:
4) Your Address:
5) The Name of your Country:
6: Your Age
7) Your Occupation:

You have wasted a lot of time on this transaction and I would like you to digest this email and make proper arrangements for travel to finalize this transaction once and for all.

Thanks as I wait your urgent feedback

Expect your valued response.

Best Regards,

MR Kennedy Uzoka
IMF Payment Coordinator
African Region.
Advertisement