Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#434962 by Ian Page Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Hello
Received: Mon 27 Jun 2022 at 17:08

I sent this letter a month ago but I heard nothing from you, I'm not sure I got it. And then I will say again, Firstly, I'm Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director and Chairwoman of the International Monetary Fund .

Indeed, We have reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounded your uncompleted transaction and your inability to meet up with transfer charges levied, against you, for the past transfer options, view our site for your confirmation 38°53′56″N 77°2′39″W

We are the Board of Directors, World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) Washington, D.C. in conjunction with The U.S. Department of the Treasury and some other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the United States of America. has ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit, Bank of Togolaise (UBA) to issue you a Visa Card or Bank Account, where your fund $3.5 million will be uploaded, for further withdrawal of your fund.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

And today we notify you that your fund has been credited into a Visa Card or Bank Account by UBA Bank and also ready to be delivered or transferred in your Account. Now contact UBA Bank assistance Mr .Tony Elumelu Email ([email protected]) Send him the following information for the delivery of your accredited ATM Visa Card or Bank Account to your address.

Your Full Name================
Your Country of Origin===========
Your Home address ============
Your Age ===================
Your Gender ==============
Your Occupation ===============
Copy of your identification/ Drive license =====
Your phone number ============

Sincerely,
Mrs. Kristalina
Advertisement