Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435019 by Ian Page Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:08 am
Tel No.: +27-6526-95835
Subject: Awaiting your immediate response.
Received: Wed 29 Jun 2022 at 09:20

Kind Attention,

I am Dr. Hugo Williams, chief accountant of the South African Department of works and housing. Your contact was courtesy of your country's chamber of commerce, hence my contacting you for a windfall that emerged in my office. During the FIFA football tournament hosted by my country (South Africa) in 2010, we awarded a huge contract of $360 Million USD to a foreign contractor. The said contract was well executed, commissioned and the full contract sum paid in good faith. But myself and colleagues who are the custodians of the account book over invoiced the contract to the tune of $36 Million USD Only.

The over invoiced fund is now approved for payment hence my contacting you for assistance. Based on our position, we are not authorized to open an offshore account hence my soliciting your assistance to provide an account where the fund ($36 Million USD) will be transferred into. myself and a few colleagues involved in the transaction have agreed to give you 35% of the total sum, 60% for us the officials and 5% to be kept aside in case of any expenses we might incur during the process of the transaction. Note that the transaction is risk free and people involved are seasoned administrators who have put in 20 to 30 years in service and are not ready to dent their good image, so be assured you're dealing with responsible people.

Again, I implore you to keep the transaction confidential. As soon as the fund is confirmed in your account, I will meet you in your country to discuss the area of investment based on your advice within the context of your country's economy. On receipt of my proposal kindly email me the following to enable us commence telegraphic transfer, (1). Your full names, (2). Your bank name, (3) Routing numbers and account number (4). Your mobile telephone number for easy communication.

Awaiting your immediate response.
Kind Regards.
Dr. Hugo Williams.
Tel: +27-6526-95835
Advertisement