Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435022 by Ian Page Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:23 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: GREETING'S IN JESUS NAME!!!
Received: Wed 29 Jun 2022 at 11:06

Donation fund for work of God.

My name is Sister Caro Deon, from the United States Of America, ( USA ). A widow suffering from Breast Cancer and Stroke at the same time, which denied me child bearing for my lovely husband and as a result of that, i may not last as my God wishes me,according to my doctor"s diagnosed report. I'm legally married to the late "Pastor Jeremiah Deon" and we were married for many years without any child to bless this marriage before his death.

I'm a 68 years old woman. I have some legal Funds, i inherited from my late husband, the sum of(5.8 million US Dollars), which i needed a very honest and God fearing person, who will claim the funds from the bank and use it for the work of God"s Affairs, like; donation in the house of God,propagating the good news of God and to endeavor God"s worshiping place and help less-privileged.To the glory of God, I found your profile and then decided to contact you for the funds donation work of God and to put my husband"s soul to rest, wherever almighty God has placed him, as he has joined his ancestors, painfully and regrettably to my heart.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health according to my doctor"s report and to avoid my health disturbances. please if you would be able to use the funds judiciously for the work of God as i stated above, Please and Kindly contact me back so i will lead you to "Ally Bank Limited International in Washington DC" where this fund was deposited by my late husband "Pastor Jeremiah Deon", for you to retrieve the funds in my name as the next of kin to my family and sincerely and absolutely work with it, judiciously and accordingly.

I will stop here until I hear from you, urgently and as expected.

Sister.Caro Deon.
[email protected]
Advertisement