Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435045 by Ian Page Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:03 pm
Subject: Re: Contract Payment Notification -
Received: Sat 25 Jun 2022 at 14:53

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja, Nigeria.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Contract Payment Notification
Valued Amount:$5,500,000.00 USD
Payment File #/FGN/PTF/407/2010)
Contact Notification # MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009
EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary

I will appreciate your response to my email in regards to your contract payment forwarded to my office from the Federal Government of Nigeria Revenue Office for immediate payment. I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

In view of the outcome of Our meeting today, for the transfer of your five million five hundred thousand united states dollars, we have finally concluded our decision to release your payment through the Bank to Bank Wire Transfer Besides our transfer charge here is the amount of $159 and that's only money which you have to pay and in your next email i will provide to you details where you can send the transfer charge of $159 USD to this Central Bank of Nigeria.

Since I have to work with the above instruction I require you to reconfirm your information immediately, it takes three banking days to confirm in your account or 72 hours from the time you confirm the transfer payment slip.

1) Your Full Name:_______________________

2) Address: ______________________________ __
3) Your Phone Number:_________________

4) Bank Name:_________________________ ____

5) Address:______________________ ___________

6) Account Number________________________ ___

7) Routing Number________________________ ___

8) Your Bank phone number____________________

9) Your date of Birth_________________________ _

We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience this might cause you in order to receive your payment by the last administration and management of our bank, which I will correct and put smiles on your face again.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Advertisement