Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435067 by Ian Page Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:00 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Investment opportunity/deposit!!!
Received: Wed 29 Jun 2022 at 23:26

Hello Dear,

Compliment! I am Barrister Phillip Addison. It is my pleasure to contact you today, it is also a privilege to disclose this important profit and benefiting project deal to you, I will need your cooperation, confidentiality of correspondence and as well to follow instructions, in view of the fact we will be of Great assistance to each other, like developing business relationships.

As a matter of fact, I contacted you because i have a client who died without next of kin, the amount valued at Forty Nine Million British Pounds (£49,000,000,00) with a Bank here in United Kingdom, The owner of this money is an industrialist, and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary.

The former owner of the account is a foreigner too, and the money can only be approved into a foreign account. However, we will sign a binding agreement, to bind us together. I am revealing this to you with faith in God that you will never let me down in this business. I want us to meet face to face to build confidence and to sign a binding agreement that will bind us together before transferring the money to any account of your choice where the fund will be safe.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since none of his relatives were nowhere to be found so that the proceeds of this account valued at (£49,000,000,00) could be transferred into your account. We will start the first transfer with Nine million [£9,000.000] upon successful transaction without any disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining rest amount to your account.

All paper works will be handled professionally so as not to violate any financial regulations. Kindly get back to me if you are interested in further details of this deal. I wait to Hear from you. I am currently in the United Kingdom in my search for a trusted and reliable person that can handle this deal and if you indicate good interest then i will stop any further contacts with any other person.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 40% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, If you think we can work together contact me through my private email: - ([email protected]) Please your telephone and fax number urgently needed for further discussion.

I'm desperately looking forward to your urgent response. If you think we can work together.

Best regards
Barrister Addison Phillip
E-mail: [email protected]
Advertisement