Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435077 by Ian Page Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:14 am
Subject: DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
Received: Thu 30 Jun 2022 at 11:13

FROM THE DESK OF
NATIONAL SECURITY/DIPLOMATIC WAREHOUSE MOSCOW RUSSIA

DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT

Attention Sir,

This is to inform you that the arrangements have been concluded in respect to direct shipment of your consignment to your country. I choose to conclude shipment to ensure it is lifted before contacting you. This process is the Airlifting of funds/consignment from one country to another via a Diplomatic means of delivery. I found out that this consignment has been lying in our correspondent bank office overseas because you could not settle the cost of fees for the release of your consignment fund to you.

This is why I decided to use my position as the Shipment officer in charge of this Organization to convey this consignment to your Country. To enable you to confirm when your consignment will arrive.

I choose to do this for you because you may have paid a lot of money before abandoning this consignment and I believe you will compensate me well with a good remuneration when you receive the consignment.

Note: I know the content of the trunk Box because I could see the amount you are being owed for an unsettled payment. This is the major reason I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement does not involve any of the people you were dealing with in the past because this consignment has been surrendered to the Government. Hence my involvement, furthermore you will find the attached files of your consignment box here to enable you know that I have an idea of your transaction.

Thank you for your understanding and I await your urgent response. You can ask me any question relating to this regard.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Susan Rieck
Chief Shipment Office.

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of DELIVERY AGENT, LIMITED and the sender. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to [email protected], and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments

Advertisement