Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435089 by Ian Page Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:54 am
Subject: "my name"
Received: Thu 30 Jun 2022 at 13:38

CROCE & ASSOCIATE SA CROCE CHAMBER
Commercial, Financial and Business Law Firm

Attn:- "My name redacted"

Greeting From Here,

With honor and regard, I am sending you this message to inform you about managing funds.

After going through your profile , I find you capable of doing business in the long term. I would like to know if you are able to manage funds in the form of establishing a foundation? I have a client that wishes to invest in a Charity Foundation in your Country .How long have you been in this business? What are your experiences so far? Get back to me so that I will give you details of my proposal.

Wait for your urgent response on your interest.

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Roberto Gilardino, ESQ.
Legal practitioners.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legal Practitioner, Mr.Ralph Moor, LL.B(HONS)B.I, Mr.Lord Williams, LL.B(HONS)B.I, Sir.John Mc. Pherson, LL.B(HONS)B.I , Mrs.Susan Hugh Clifford, LL.BL

Legal Warning!!
This message/information with the attachment from this Chamber is only for Personal, Confidential and Legal Privileged. If the reader is not the intended Recipient of this message above, you are not Permitted to Disseminate, Distribute or Copy this message and any attachment. If you receive this message is Error, Please kindly notify this Chamber by Return the mail, Delete Permanently from your original
Advertisement