Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435094 by Ian Page Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:09 pm
Subject: (No subject)
Received: Thu 30 Jun 2022 at 18:00

My Dear Beloved Friend,

Greetings and thank you for your response. Please let this not soundstrange to you because I am not asking you for money, for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this, died early this year. I
prayed and got your email address from your country's guest book which I got from my late husband's archive and I wish to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies grant me. In function of your good profile, I want to solicit your assistance in the discharge of my Will. I am Mrs.
linda roland , from London and am aged 68 years suffering from endometrial cancer. Please, I want you to help me create a charitable project with the money that I inherited from my deceased husband who died in a motor accident. I was brought up from a motherless baby's home and was married to my late husband for twenty nine years without a child.

My friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore, so I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of ?9,000,000 GBP (Nine Million Pounds) with my bank. All I need is an honest person who will use at least %60 of the funds as I would instruct, then the rest %40 will go to you for helping me accomplish this mission because donating this money to charity is the only legacy I
can leave behind after my death. No money is required from you to carry on with this project because it is my heart desire to make a generous gift to you to work for a charity in your country. I don't mind if you are a Christian or Muslim or Hindu or Buddhist rather my only paramount concern here is whether I can trust you because this generation is filled up with greedy and fraudulent people all over the world. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Looking forward to your urgent response.

Kind regards.

Mrs. joy grace
Advertisement