Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435112 by Ian Page Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:02 pm
Subject: DID YOU SENT HIM TO COME AND CLAIM THE FUNDS??
Received: Thu 30 Jun 2022 at 22:22

From The Federal Ministry Of Finance.
Nigeria.

Attn: Sir/Madam,

RE-CHANGE OF ACCOUNT.

With regards to your outstanding payment, It may interest you to know that my name is Dr.Zainab Ahmed,the Minister Of Finance of Nigeria,I was appointed by the Presidency to oversee all pending & overdue foreign payments and to ensure that debts owed to all foreign beneficiaries from contract/inheritance/lottery winnings are completely paid.

I have therefore discovered that a new bank account has been submitted to divert your payment to a German bank as stated below:

FRANKFURTER BANK
A/C NO.: 367840545
SWIFT CODE: 50050201
BENEFICIARY: CERSTIN WENGER.

The new account was submitted with a letter stating that you have died,that you died of Covid-19 and have directed the new beneficiary to claim your funds. You are therefore required to urgently confirm if this development is true and has your authority. All arrangements to effect payment to the new bank account have been completed, but are kept pending until we hear from you.

Respond immediately with your Name,Your Telephone Number,Your Passport,including your Home Address, so that all perceived anomalies will be corrected, to ensure that we do not release your fund to the wrong persons.

Sincerely,

Dr.Zainab Ahmed
Minister Of Finance.
(Foreign Remittance Department)
Ministry Of Finance of Nigeria.
DID YOU SENT HIM TO COME AND CLAIM THE FUNDS??
Advertisement