Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435607 by AlanJones Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:21 pm
Subject: RE:IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT WITH THE F. G. N.VIA OUR AFFILIATE BANK OF SETTLEMENT “ JP MORGAN CHASE BANK OF NEW YORK' 270 PARK AVENUE , UNITED STATES OF AMERICA [USA}.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347084586763

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
International Credit Control Office
Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way ,
Tel; 234-708-4586-763
. Federal Capital Territory Abuja [FCT]
Alternative Email: [email protected] Office
Our Ref: CBN/FGN/VO.07/022
CODE ; HONESTY.
From The Desk of : Dr. Ade Adeleke.
Honorable Unpaid Contract / Inheritance Funds Owner
Dear Sir / Madam ,
RE:IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT WITH THE F. G. N.VIA OUR AFFILIATE BANK OF SETTLEMENT “ JP MORGAN CHASE BANK OF NEW YORK' 270 PARK AVENUE , UNITED STATES OF AMERICA [USA}.

Based on the recently concluded vetting authenticating and short listing of several unpaid foreign contract/ Inheritance payment 2016 by the President Federal Republic of Nigeria Mohammad Buhari , and Federal Payment Advisory Board , the Senate Committee on Foreign Debt Payment and servicing before handing over to the new Government next month , I am compelled to contact you today to commence your payment through our International Bank of Settlement which is the“ Chase Bank of New York" USA.

My watch words for this transaction is probity, transparency, accountability and servicing. International Banking Ethics which is the same in the world will be implored to guide us for the successful transfer of your fund through Key Tested Telegraphic means. Be assured that all accrued Government taxes, i.e. cost of transfer will be deducted at source of transfer at “JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York'” and the balance after deducted taxes will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
Please refrain from dealing with dubious and unscrupulous impostors who might claim to be working for various government agencies, the aim of these people are to ask you for certain payment of money as prerequisite for your fund release, you will do well to ignore their proposals as the Central Bank of Nigeria and indeed the Government of Nigeria will not be liable for monies paid to these fraudsters.
I shall commence transfer modalities with which you and your bank can work together for the payment, upon the receipt of the following below information on your company letter headed paper.
1. Inheritance /Contract specification (Nature of Inheritance /Contract )
2.Inheritance/Contract amount and Numbers.
3.Bank co-ordinate i.e. Name, Telephone, Fax, Telex, Routing Number Swift Code and Name of your bank account manager if available.
4.Copy of your International Passport or drivers license for the authentication of the personality of beneficiary.
Be rest assured that for the first time you will be guided unselfishly to the part of truth.
Please call me immediately you receive this message, while looking forward to a prompt conclusion of this matter.
I am yours sincerely,
Dr. Ade Adeleke
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CONTROL OFFICE (CBN]
Tel; 234-708-4586-763
Alternative Email: [email protected] Office

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement