Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435692 by AlanJones Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: HUMAN RIGHT FUNDS
Tel. No.: +34670449969

BANCO SANTANDER SPAIN

Pl. del Príncipe, 2, 39003 Santander, Cantabria, Spain
PHONE: +34 670 44 99 69

GREETINGS, BENEFICIARY,

I Must Say That I Have Enormous Respect For You Considering The Manner In Which I Have Made Contact With You.

I Am Richard Harry, The Foreign Remittance Manager, Banco Santander Spain.

We Have Been Instructed This Day By The Concerned Authority To Have Your Fund’s Release-Protocol Completed, Contrarily, The Fund Will Be Declared Unserviceable By The Bank.

Kindly Note That This Funds Were Generated By The United States Government From The World Bank, Due To The Rate Of Deceptions Out There In The World, The United States Governments Have Filed A Case Against Some Countries Government And All Other Individuals Involving In Scam Activities, After The Case Has Been Taken To Court, The Law Court Gave Orders That Those Countries' Government And All Individuals To Release The Total Sum Of Two Billion United States Dollars Only Which Was Tagged Unclaimed Fund.

Thereafter The Funds Have Been Released From The World Bank To Banco Santander Spain, To Have The Fund Release With An Immediate Effect, The United States Governments Has Chosen Banco Santander Spain To Inform The Rightful Beneficiary, And Your Name And Email Address Was Also Found On Our List.

The Time Frame Is Very Short And Technically, Hand Delivery Is The Fastest Means Of Getting This Done, So We Have Reverted To Status Through Means Of United Nations Courier Service.

This ($7,500,000.00) Which Is On Your Name, Can Only Be Delivered To You Via Hand-To-Hand Delivery.

To This End We Request You To Reconfirm Below Information To Ensure Accurate Delivery Of Your Fund

Full Names:
Address:
Phone:
Nearest Airport:

Your Reference Code Is: (Bs/Un/Fnd/0702)

Please Remember To State It As A Subject When Contacting Us And Your Fund Will Be Delivered Within The 48 Working Hours.

Therefore Forward Your Details To This Email: [email protected]

MR. RICHARD HARRY
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER,
BANCO SANTANDER, SPAIN.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#437206 by AlanJones Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: HUMAN RIGHT FUNDS
Tel. No.: +34670449969

BANCO SANTANDER SPAIN

Pl. del Príncipe, 2, 39003 Santander, Cantabria, Spain
PHONE: +34 670 44 99 69

GREETINGS, BENEFICIARY,

I Must Say That I Have Enormous Respect For You Considering The Manner In Which I Have Made Contact With You.

I Am Richard Harry, The Foreign Remittance Manager, Banco Santander Spain.

We Have Been Instructed This Day By The Concerned Authority To Have Your Fund’s Release-Protocol Completed, Contrarily, The Fund Will Be Declared Unserviceable By The Bank.

Kindly Note That This Funds Were Generated By The United States Government From The World Bank, Due To The Rate Of Deceptions Out There In The World, The United States Governments Have Filed A Case Against Some Countries Government And All Other Individuals Involving In Scam Activities, After The Case Has Been Taken To Court, The Law Court Gave Orders That Those Countries' Government And All Individuals To Release The Total Sum Of Two Billion United States Dollars Only Which Was Tagged Unclaimed Fund.

Thereafter The Funds Have Been Released From The World Bank To Banco Santander Spain, To Have The Fund Release With An Immediate Effect, The United States Governments Has Chosen Banco Santander Spain To Inform The Rightful Beneficiary, And Your Name And Email Address Was Also Found On Our List.

The Time Frame Is Very Short And Technically, Hand Delivery Is The Fastest Means Of Getting This Done, So We Have Reverted To Status Through Means Of United Nations Courier Service.

This ($7,500,000.00) Which Is On Your Name, Can Only Be Delivered To You Via Hand-To-Hand Delivery.

To This End We Request You To Reconfirm Below Information To Ensure Accurate Delivery Of Your Fund

Full Names:
Address:
Phone:
Nearest Airport:

Your Reference Code Is: (Bs/Un/Fnd/0702)

Please Remember To State It As A Subject When Contacting Us And Your Fund Will Be Delivered Within The 48 Working Hours.

Therefore Forward Your Details To This Email: [email protected]

MR. RICHARD HARRY
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER,
BANCO SANTANDER, SPAIN.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.