Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435775 by Troy Platt Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:30 am
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 19:13:08 +0100
Subject: Re: Dear friend

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting, and Investigations Division

Stop spending your hard-earned money on fake people with unstoppable demand/request for money. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left. A word is enough for the wise. I am willing and capable enough to help and quickly release your money which you have been expecting to receive years back. Your payment will be release to you through our Online Banking system to any bank account of your choice to avoid experiences of incessant Fraud, and illegal extortion of money from you and to enhance transparency.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some corrupt officials and top Bank Officials who you're dealing with engage your money into international Forex trade market and Bitcoin cryptocurrency where they are making double profit with your money and as a result of that, they keep on demanding some irrelevant fees from you and if you pay now they will come up with another story and ask you to pay again and again and at the end of the day, no success on your payment release. Their intention is to get you frustrated so that they will have time to trade with your money when you refuse to pay or relent. Please note, the only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is the Bank Processing Fee, which will only cost you $225.00 dollar, nothing else. You have no other payment to make except the Bank Processing Fee.

Please note, I don't have anything against you but your so called partners who have been demanding irrelevant fees from you for no just cost. Already, I have to put a stop on such a bad transaction with your money by withdrawing the transfer service code number of your fund which is the final word to your fund's release. Your {US$50Million Dollars} is available to be released to you if you can quickly get back to me with iTunes card worth $225 Bank Processing Fee, then leave the rest for me. I will take care of it and make sure your payment is released within 72 hours. Please note that the Bank Processing Fee is a must and very important, so take note of that.

Kindly contact me directly to my Private

Best Regards,
Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement