Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436182 by hellraiser Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:36 am
initial scam e-mail from [email protected]
--
I'm looking for someone to trust for charity project.

Mrs Helga

Replies are directed to [email protected] who sends the victim the full scam format:
Dear Beloved,

Greetings and peace be unto you, My name is Mrs Helga Yamada. I am writing this email to you with serious tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation. I want to tell you this because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.2 USD Million (Three million two hundred thousand dollars) with a bank in Cambodia in Asia.

Presently this money is still in the bank there. I'm in a hospital here in Canada, where I have been undergoing treatment for throat cancer and I have since lost my ability to talk. My Doctor told me that I would only last for a few months due to the cancer. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this fund to take care of the less-privileged, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use, While 70% of the money will go to charity work in your community" helping people in the street and Orphans.

I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, Am doing this for the love I have for the Orphans because this sickness has suffered me so much. As soon as I receive your confirmation and assurance to be of the required assistance to secure this fund and for onward charity projects in your Country, I shall give you further vital information about this fund and the way forward. That's if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Best regards,
Mrs Helga

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement