Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436211 by hellraiser Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:48 pm
Initial scam e-mail from [email protected]
International Monetary Fund
( I.M.F ) Head Office
Senior Resident Representative
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington,
DC 20431, USA.
REF:-XVGNN82018.

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,
Fund Release Code (601).

I Ms. Gita Gopinath, assumed the role of Deputy Managing Director at the IMF on 21 January 2022. I would like to bring to your notice that this said funds in quote is as a result of your long overdue payment which intends to release to you through the Compensation payment scheme which you are one of the legitimate beneficiaries as our list indicates. This is why you were contacted in the first instance and you have proved that you are concerned and responded to our message for further procedures which put you on the right track now to have your funds finally released to you.

Furthermore, you are advised to send us your details to avoid mistakes and notify me with your choice of option as stated below for immediate proceed on your transaction.

Choose Payment Options

(!) BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER:?
(!!) ATM CARD INTER SWITCH:?

Await to hear from you as soon as possible with your option and your details as stated below and call me immediately for more clarification regarding your transaction:

RE-CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION

YOUR FULL NAME :
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE:
NEXT OF KIN:

This Office hereby gives you the GUARANTEE that your approved Funds is 100% assured. Your approved amount of US$10,700,000.00. (Ten Million,Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) by the IMF must reach you in any of the above options best for your reception.

Thanks for your corporation,

Ms. Gita Gopinath,
Deputy Managing Director
of (IMF)

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement