Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436302 by hellraiser Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:14 am
Initial scam e-mail from [email protected]
I know this Letter will come to you as a surprise, though I do not intend to embarrass you. Please do accept my apologies I do not wish to invade into your privacy, I had written an earlier mail to you but without response, In my first mail I mentioned to you about my late client, a foreigner, who died since 2017, Since his death I have received several letters from the Bank where he made a deposit (Seven Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars) in the event of his death.

The bank has asked me to provide his next of kin or any of his relatives who can make claim to his funds or it will be confiscated by the bank, as I could not locate any of his relatives hence i contacted you for this claim. Upon your response I will give you the details and procedures of the transaction.Include your phone number to enable me to call you.

Waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,
Mr. Henry Michael Esq,Henry Mike & Associates Chambers

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement