Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436397 by hellraiser Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:00 am
Attention: Good Friend,

I am Mr. Pascal Ouedraogo from Burkina Faso, Former Chief Supervisor in (BGI) Burkina Gold Industry in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, I am writing in respect of investment assistant in your country of which i would like to have your full support as to legalize the investment properly in your country.

I am in the position of 5000ks of Gold saved in a Security House for the future venture of my family in your country; and I am requesting your assistant to move the Gold legally to your country without any trace in the future.

I had a total 5000ks worth over $250Million dollars in my possession in which I have decided to invest, hoping to have a reliable person that will not betray my family interest in his/her country after the successful transaction to your country, so, I proposed to you for the investment assistant to lift the Gold for join investment in your country.

I am willing to offer you 40% percent of the total Gold for your assistant.

I will direct you further once I hear from you.

Thanks for your understanding and Cooperation.

Mr. Pascal Ouedraogo

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement