Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436424 by Troy Platt Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:33 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: "Mrs. Beatrice Joel Waworundeng" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 09:55:32 -0700
Subject: Re: KINDLY READ AND GET BACK TO ME

Calvary Greetings,

I do not mean to encroach your privacy, I am Mrs. Beatrice Joel Waworundeng,I am suffering from endometrial cancer.

I want you to help me create a charitable project in your community and across the globe with the estate that my late husband deposited in a financial institution before his tragic demise.

We were married for 26 years without a child, friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them, I don't mind your religion, all I need from you is the estate to propagate the gospel and taking care of the destitute in a more or less ordered community. I will detail you further as soon as I hear from you.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Beatrice Joel Waworundeng

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement