Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436853 by hellraiser Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Dearest Beloved, i hope this email finds you in good health. Am Mrs Carolyn Snow wife of the late Mr John W. Snow am currently diagnosed with cancer which I have been suffering from for past years. My Late Husband Mr John W. Snow worked with the U.S. Federal Reserve as Secretary of the Treasury of the Bureau from Feb. 3, 2003 June 29, 2006 under the government of G.W. Bush. We are both British Citizens and he died of a brief illness and before his death we are both born again Christians. My Husband has a stack of cash of $35 Million United Dollars (Thirty-Five Million United State Dollars) with a security company which he made me the Beneficiary. Due to the nature of my illness I would not be able to carry out the NGO and want to distribute the inheritance of my late husband to take care of orphanages, widows, disaster Victims, unemployed retrench workers affected by covid and also to fund churches. I took this decision because I do not have any child due to cancer for years who will inherit this money and because my husband was the only child of his late parents. NGO is trying to establish contact with individuals and NGOs in your country to help the poor and less privileged people. I would appreciate your kind gesture and for that you would get $5 Million United State Dollars and $30 Million less privileged. The doctor will not allow me to talk to anybody but I have a lawyer who has known my family for over 20 years and who can guide you through this process if I can get a kind reply from you. I will forward your name and email address and other contact to my lawyer so that he will supervise the processing of your power of attorney. (1) Your Full Name, (2) Your Contact Address (3) Your Telephone (Cel) Your ID card Your occupation, All I want from you is for you to make time out of your very busy schedule and see to the success within the shortest period of time because the directors of the security company where the fund is stacked may use the fund for their selfish purpose after my death. Hoping to hear from you soon. Please reply to Thank you and God Bless you. Kindly acknowledge receipt of my email by reply to proceed. Best Regard, Mrs Carolyn Snow

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement

#437757 by Link Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:49 pm
[email protected]

Subject: 21/01/2023.
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 12:46:28 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dearest Beloved, i hope this email finds you in good health. Am Mrs Carolyn Snow wife of the late Mr John W. Snow am currently diagnosed with cancer which I have been suffering from for past years. My Late Husband Mr John W. Snow worked with the U.S. Federal Reserve as Secretary of the Treasury of the Bureau from Feb. 3, 2003 June 29, 2006 under the government of G.W. Bush. We are both British Citizens and he died of a brief illness and before his death we are both born again Christians. My Husband has a stack of cash of $35 Million United Dollars (Thirty-Five Million United State Dollars) with a security company which he made me the Beneficiary. Due to the nature of my illness I would not be able to carry out the NGO and want to distribute the inheritance of my late husband to take care of orphanages, widows, disaster Victims, unemployed retrench workers affected by covid and also to fund churches. I took this decision because I do not have any child due to cancer for years who will inherit this money and because my husband was the only child of his late parents. NGO is trying to establish contact with individuals and NGOs in your country to help the poor and less privileged people. I would appreciate your kind gesture and for that you would get $5 Million United State Dollars and $30 Million less privileged. The doctor will not allow me to talk to anybody but I have a lawyer who has known my family for over 20 years and who can guide you through this process if I can get a kind reply from you. I will forward your name and email address and other contact to my lawyer so that he will supervise the processing of your power of attorney. (1) Your Full Name, (2) Your Contact Address (3) Your Telephone (Cel) Your ID card Your occupation, All I want from you is for you to make time out of your very busy schedule and see to the success within the shortest period of time because the directors of the security company where the fund is stacked may use the fund for their selfish purpose after my death. Hoping to hear from you soon. Please reply to Thank you and God Bless you. Kindly acknowledge receipt of my email by reply to proceed. Best Regard, Mrs Carolyn Snow

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam