Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#436965 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:00 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 14:17:03 +0200
Subject: Urgent Business Proposal

[email protected]

ATTN: SIR/MADAM

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Compliment of the day May I have the pleasure of introducing myself? I am Mr. Lewis Madani, a senior staff member and chairman of the Tender Board Committee on the award of contracts in the Department of Works and Housing here in South Africa. I got your contact E-mail address through the internet in my search to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for colossal international money transactions.

I wish to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, the sum of Twenty-Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$25.5 Million) which is an over-invoiced amount from contracts we awarded to foreign contractors who have been duly paid on completion of their various contracts. This money right now is in a coded account in the Reserve Bank of South Africa.

If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information from you in order to affect the transfer of the money. Please, be informed that we shall commence processing of claims of payment once I receive your interest from you, and the funds will get into your account within Five (5) working days by direct transfer.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. Do acknowledge the receipt of this letter by indicating your interest in the transaction and also including your direct contact details such as your telephone for easy communication regarding this transaction.

Every further communication should be on my private email: [email protected]

Best Regards
Mr. Lewis Madani

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement