Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437085 by Alerta Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:19 pm
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 04:52:47 -1200
Subject: NHGT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

Greetings

I have been waiting to hear from you.
Best Regards,
--
Hon. George David
Senior Attorney,
David & Co Chambers.

:oh-joy: Ruin your scammer's day! Post his format to ScamWarners. :oh-joy:
Advertisement

#438851 by AlanJones Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:44 am
Subject: Re: NBHGG....
Tel. No.: +22899285661

I am Barrister George David, A legal adviser /financial consultant to the late Mr. Michael Alex Johnson, who worked here in Lome-Togo in West Africa as a contractor. He died few years ago as a result of a ghastly accident here in Togo and since then his bank account has been dormant without a claim, recently the management of his bank called and issued me a one-month ultimatum to provide his relative that can stand as his beneficiary /next of kin to claim his sum of Nine million six hundred thousand United State dollars ($9.6 million USD) or they will have the fund confiscated into their government treasury as unclaimed fund. As the legal adviser /financial consultant to late Mr. Michael Alex Johnson, I seek your honest Co-operation to present you to the bank based on your similarity of country and family name with him, to act as his relative /next of kin, in order to ascertain approval and release of his balance of ($9.6 million USD) as it was stipulated in banks and allied matters of the federal republic of Togo, so as not to allow the bank confiscate the fund as unclaimed. I will be honored to have you here in Lome-Togo as to present you to the bank in person to facilitate all the processes and also to make every step appear clear and transparent to you and to everyone, But if you can't come to Togo then I will have to apply formally to the bank on your behalf so that they can process the application for the release and transfer of the deposited funds to you because the money will be deposited in your personal account as the bonafide beneficiary /next of kin to the deceased then after which we can discuss how and what ratio to share the money.

Further information shall be relayed to you upon your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Barrister George David Esq
Solicitors & Advocates / Principal Attorney David & Co. Chambers.
A: Public Notary, Lome, Togo, West Africa
Whats-app +22899285661

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.