Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437087 by Alerta Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:22 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 01:56:07 -0700
Subject: Good News To You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

Hello

I write to inform you that the GOVERNMENT OF UNITED STATES in conjunction with International Monetary Fund (IMF), has resolved to refund each victim of scam (Advance Fee FRAUD) the sum of $7,500.000 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only) On that note, I seek your consent to collaborate with me so that I will put your name as one of the victims entitled and eligible for this refunds for our mutual benefits. If you are interested in actualizing this deal with me, respond back urgently with your details below to enable me to put your name among those that will benefit from the refund this month.

1 Your full name/ address.
2 Your phone number.
3 Your age/sex and occupation.

Please note that the process of filing for this refund is risk free and has nothing to do with illegality because I have perfected every plan for the smooth processing of the refunds. Bear in mind that our working ratio shall be 50% each as soon as we get the refund in your name.

Yours Faithfully,
Ms. Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund

:oh-joy: Ruin your scammer's day! Post his format to ScamWarners. :oh-joy:
Advertisement