Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437218 by hellraiser Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:32 pm
Greeting To You Once Again

I'm sorry for late response in your email, you have to understand that down here we have been very busy. however i want to use this opportunity to let you know that the reason why i asked for your assistance to get this transaction done just that i don't have the chance here in military field to do anything the only chance i have is this email i'm sending to you now, That is the main reason why i needed your assistance to conclude this delivery to your home address. I will like you to invest the money as soon as the delivery agent deliver the boxes to you to any good business that can bring good profit and you can be managing it until i done with my service in military because i cannot make it by take a leave because we are in a very serious duty from now on. Please take your time to read and understand this email as it contains the details of plans and requirements to conclude this venture. {PRIVATE}.
I must thank you for your quick response to my email requesting your assistance to conclude this transaction.There is no risk whatsoever as regards this money. But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through bank, It will not be safe for us, I have contacted earlier a very good trusted and reliable diplomatic shipping company which mostly used by our forces here in Ukraine that send goods easily through diplomatic means and private military way to anywhere in the world and the diplomat agent is already in united state now with the boxes like i told you earlier in my previous email, It must be kept low profile because it is a lot of funds in the boxes! People are dying here and i pray we make it out of here alive!!! I need your help because my spirit Tell's me that you are trustworthy. There would be no problem following all my instructions, He can deliver the boxes to you easily at any address of your choice . The baggage is tagged as diplomatic personal effects and the shipping company did not know the real contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods out of Ukraine because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high but I have already negotiate a way out from this end till it gets to you anywhere you are. I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money when it gets to your base. And only expense you are going to make is to pay clearance fee which is $1050 USD only to enable the diplomat clear the boxes from airport authority today and move to any choice address you want him to deliver,
I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and protecting life and properties, most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty,for me i have been married twice of which none ever lasted up to 2yrs due to the nature of my job. My 15yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact i can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of America, Europe and other's is built on our pain & blood this is why i decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant whom we captured and has been executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit i reported $100million dollars out of the funds we discovered and used my position to ship the remaining $40million dollars out from Ukraine for safekeeping until after my assignment as we have been deployed to Ukraine to help out in the on going war, I believe I can trust you not only as a good citizen but also for you been someone i can trust With that,i decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company. I know i may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent but the deed is already done,this happened due to the rush down here,as we have been deployed to Ukraine to assist on going war, with that i had to rush things up, and i was unable to let you know before now,please accept my apologies about that. I know you might be wandering why i did not send to my family, well i need you to know that the only Family i have is my only daughter that is just 16yrs and my Mother whom is presently 88years and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the army,and you know the confidentiality of this deal, so they must know nothing about this transaction.
Please i got a confirmation that the boxes are presently in USA now, Have below is the contact details of the delivery man. Contact him immediately your received this my message and send him the clearance fee to enable him clear the boxes and proceed to your location for final delivery okay.

Name: Mr GABRIEL CULBRETH
Email: [email protected]

If you are hurry and fast enough you can conclude this within the next 2days and the boxes will be in your home address. The total amount in the boxes is $40.Million USD, since I can not take any chance by keeping any cash on me due to my duties here. If you are willing, interested and trustworthy person to do this with me,I will like you to tell me how much percentage will satisfy you for your assistance in this business, And one passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers here in Ukraine and would tarnish the reputation of other service military men. We need to build trust OK! Note: If you are equal to this you have to keep this as a little secret until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of the boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain raw cash, because i made it clear to them that you are my cousin whom i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing about this,and also, for security reasons, i feel it would be best we take care of this via e-mails,because making calls might be risky as our conversation might be monitored or tapped into, Thanks
The total amount in the boxes is $40 Million Dollars. It is only me that knows about the transaction from this end, everything has been well planned out ok.
Please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the delivery man. Attach is my ID card and my passport. and i will like to have yours too ok.
Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you!!

Yours Sincerely
Gen Christopher Gerard Cavoli,

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement