Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437425 by hellraiser Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:15 am
Hello,

I confirm receipt of your e-mail. First and foremost, I want to use this medium to say a big thank you for honoring my email in respect to my donation" $1,500,000.00 USD".

My name is Julie Leach, I am a native of Michigan, United States. I am the winner of $310 million Jackpot winner in the USA Powerball (TM) lottery 2015. Your email was randomly selected from the universal email database among many other emails and you have been selected to receive $1,500,000.00.. That's 100% legitimate.

To confirm, please watch the below link:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jul ... ll-n439331

Note: This donation is made out to you to enable you to strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality. I have been doing charity work for 15 years and I also play the lottery every week. I never had any large payout from my years of playing not knowing God has a purpose for me and my family. And if you believe that you can not handle this money, kindly let me know quickly. May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and the society at large. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

You are very lucky too to be a beneficiary of $1,500,000.00.

To facilitate the payment of funds ($1,500,000.00) donated exclusively to you, send me the information below (I have requested this brief information just to know to who I am donating my money to.

REQUIRED INFORMATION:
Name of the beneficiary:
Phone Number:
Home Address:
State:
Date of birth:
Job/Occupation:

I expect to hear from you soonest.

Thanks And God Bless

This email serves as a confirmation that I have received your information to acknowledge your acceptance of my donation of $1,500,000.00 USD to you by forwarding the required information as proof of identity.

In compliance with the First Trust International Bank - Banking Policy and ethics wise. In order for you to receive your donation in compliance with the Accrediting Bank Operating Policy for the complete transfer of your funds, you are to contact the the bank with details below. Ensure you send the Donation code to the bankl email stated below. Your Donation code is: (WA249T2019).

The Bank details are:

Bank Name: First Trust Bank
Personal Accountant: Mr. Gerry Hawkins
Email: [email protected]

Further instruction will be communicated and confirmed to you by the Bank. Thanks for making yourself available for the services of humanity, God bless you.

Warm Regards

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement