Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437537 by Link Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:32 pm
Elizabeth Schmidt
[email protected]

To: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: 8 Jan 2023 22:52:25 +0000
Subject: Your Urgent Response Is Needed

Hello,

It is true that we do not know but please forgive my presence in your e-mail but I am afraid I have no choice other than this, I am Elizabeth Schmidt, hospitalized in Cancer Medical Center Cologne - Sachsenring Köln, Germany) I have to contact you in this way because I want to share and free me of a burden that is in the heart. Indeed, About 3 years, during a health check, I was told that I am suffering from acute leukemia at a level considered chronic, December 23 past my doctor informed me that in view of the degree of disease progression that my chances of surviving are very thin and only a miracle is possible. I would like to especially see you answered me and give me hope that you exist then i will explain more to you.

Thanks
Elizabeth Schmidt.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement