Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437540 by Link Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:40 pm
John Kelvin
[email protected]

Reply-To: < [email protected] >
From: John Kelvin Director Foreign Remittance < [email protected] >
Subject: Fund Beneficiary
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 00:04:37 -0800

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central Business District
Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
SWIFT CODE: CBNINGLAXXX
OUR REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/23
E-mail: [email protected]

Our Ref: FGN/NNPC/CBN/USA/SH-VOL.04/2023

Attention: Beneficiary

It is my modest obligation to write you this letter in regards to the authorization of your owed payment through our most respected financial institution (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA). I am Mr. John Kelvin - Director Foreign Remittance - Central Bank of Nigeria. In conjunction with the US Government Organization on foreign payment matters has empowered my bank after much consultation and consideration to handle all foreign payments and release them to their appropriate beneficiaries.

Be informed that your payment is on the list of beneficiaries to receive their payment this first quarter 2023. Be advised that because of too many funds beneficiaries due for payment at this first quarter, you are entitled to receive the sum of $3.5 Million USD, only as your payment please kindly re-confirm the following information: 1, Your Name 2, Address 3, Telephone number 4, Age and occupation: to enable us proceed.

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible, respond back with your details through this email: [email protected]

As soon as you send your details call me so I can follow up the transfer processing.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. John Kelvin
Director Foreign Remittance
Central Bank of Nigeria

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement