Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437588 by Link Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:17 pm
Mrs. Jasmine Sebastian
[email protected]

Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 19:45:07 +0900
Reply-To: [email protected]

Subject: Can I trust You ?

--
May the peace of God be with you and your family. I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a Priest explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs Jasmine Sebastian a widow from London England and I am writing to you from my sickbed because I have been fighting cancer and the doctors say I have only a few weeks left. I want to entrust my &#163;11 million GBP to your care for charity purposes to help the less privileged, I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once you receive it. Please write to me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors say I will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.
God bless you
Mrs.Jasmine Sebastian
[email protected]

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#437989 by Link Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:48 am
Jasmine Sebastian
[email protected]

Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 17:42:20 +0900
Reply-To: [email protected]

Subject: Can I TRUST yOU

--
May the peace of God be with you and your family. I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a Priest explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs Jasmine Sebastian a widow from London England and I am writing to you from my sickbed because I have been fighting cancer and the doctors say I have only a few weeks left. I want to entrust my &#163;11 million GBP to your care for charity purposes to help the less privileged, I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once you receive it. Please write to me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors say I will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.
God bless you
Mrs.Jasmine Sebastian

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam