Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437630 by Link Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:13 pm
Kimberly Mahogany
[email protected]

Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 06:30:21 -0800

Subject: Details
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello,

Kindly read my message very well. My name is Kimberly Mahogany, the account officer of the former president Kenyatta who handed over power to the newly elected government some months ago.

As you may know he was a businessman and politician who held several government posts before being elected president of Kenya 2017.

My principal has ordered me to look for any of my trusted friends and transfer a huge amount of money as soon as possible before the elected government decides to probe his administration.

I want you and I to have a deal because this huge amount of money is in my custody. If you agree with me you will get 35% and 65% is for me. I will invest my 30% under your care in any business you decide. Please indicate and get back to me immediately.

Thanks

Kimberly

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement