Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437648 by Link Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:16 pm
Mrs. Rose Davis
[email protected]
[email protected]

Subject: MY VERY SINCERE DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?

Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 04:23:00 +0000

My Dearest,
MAY THE PEACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!!
"I believe we make a LIVING by what we GET, but we make a LIFE by what we GIVE"
and also “Service to Mankind is Service to God”, Because blessed are the hands that give.
I know that this may sound strange or surprising to you because we have never met, I’m sorry if it comes to you by surprise but I know you will also benefit from this and I hope you accept it with all your heart because God works in many mysterious ways we don’t expect.
My name is Mrs. Rose Davis, i am 68 years old white woman, I was diagnosed with Cancer of Leukemia and breast cancer about three years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. These sicknesses has tormented me a lot in my life and I have been battling with these deadly diseases and now the doctor has confirmed to me that I have few days to live, I'm shedding tears writing this message to you, but who am I to question God. I have decided to donate what I have to the Charities, Hence we have no child that will inherit the funds.
I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of charity rather than allow his reckless relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund. That is why I wanted a foreigner because I don’t want them to know where the money will be transferred to.
As I lay on my sick bed shedding tears, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to “WILL” a total sum of $2 million USD (Two Million USD) to you which I want you to distribute parts of it to many CHARITY HOMES for me and the rest for yourself and your family. (70% shall be for the charity works while 30% shall be for you and your family.)
To proceed to the bank, please kindly send me as soon as possible these details:
Full Name,
Nationality:
Phone Numbers:
To my private email id below:
So that I can present you as my NEXT OF KIN to my bank for the claim of the fund.
Please I want this to be done as a matter of urgency because I don’t have many days left according to my medical doctor.
May God bless you abundantly as you are honest to carry out this charity work.
For me to get your email fast, Please reply me only with this my private email id: [email protected]
Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Davis.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#438269 by Link Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:17 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]

Subject: MY VERY SINCERE HUMANITARIAN DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?
Thread-Topic: MY VERY SINCERE HUMANITARIAN DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 03:39:21 +0000

My Dearest,
MAY THE PEACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!!

"I believe we make a LIVING by what we GET, but we make a LIFE by what we GIVE"
and also “Service to Mankind is Service to God”, Because blessed are the hands that give.

I know that this may sound strange or surprising to you because we have never met, I’m sorry if it comes to you by surprise but I know you will also benefit from this and I hope you accept it with all your heart because God works in many mysterious ways we don’t expect.

My name is Mrs. Rose Davis, i am 68 years old white woman, I was diagnosed with Cancer of Leukemia and breast cancer about three years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. These sicknesses has tormented me a lot in my life and I have been battling with these deadly diseases and now the doctor has confirmed to me that I have few days to live, I'm shedding tears writing this message to you, but who am I to question God. I have decided to donate what I have to the Charities, Hence we have no child that will inherit the funds.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of charity rather than allow his reckless relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund. That is why I wanted a foreigner because I don’t want them to know where the money will be transferred to.

As I lay on my sick bed shedding tears, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to “WILL” a total sum of $2 million USD (Two Million USD) to you which I want you to distribute parts of it to many CHARITY HOMES for me and the rest for yourself and your family. (70% shall be for the charity works while 30% shall be for you and your family.)

To proceed to the bank, please kindly send me as soon as possible these details:
Full Name,
Nationality:
Phone Numbers:
To my private email id below:

So that I can present you as my NEXT OF KIN to my bank for the claim of the fund.
Please I want this to be done as a matter of urgency because I don’t have many days left according to my medical doctor.
May God bless you abundantly as you are honest to carry out this charity work.
For me to get your email fast, Please reply me only with this my private email id: [email protected]
Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Davis.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam