Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437706 by Link Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:45 pm
Mrs. Elizabeth Schroder
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:29:12 +0100

Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

--
My Beloved In God.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth
Schroder from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Schroder. l am 51
years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long
time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really
deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than
two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten
to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death
was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy
oil business man who was running his oil,Gold/Diamond Business here in
West Africa Nigeria. After his death, I inherited all his business and
wealth.

My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2)
months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to
contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia,
and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search
on the internet and I prayed over it. I decided to donate the sum of
$Q7,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five hundred thousand United
States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this
money to the grave.

Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a private bank
here in Africa(Standard Trust Bank Africa). Once I hear from you, I
will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this
fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank
account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will
be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that
wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord
Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your
family.

Reply me on my private email address [email protected]. Thanks and God bless you.

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs. Elizabeth Schroder
(Donor)

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#438069 by Link Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:23 am
[email protected]
[email protected]
+234-90-74572676

Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 08:32:17 +0100

Subject: Find attached the death certificate of Elizabeth and forward to the paying bank to authenticate your claims

Dear sir

This brenda lee, Mrs Schroeder private nurse, The chief medical director Dr Ogu Christopher issued the death certificate this morning,which i had also forwarded to Germany consulate, they needed that, before the burial can take place on saturday according to the law of the country, i feel i should also send you a scanned copy for your references and hitch free confirmation of your inheritance payment as the law stipulated and guaranteed

Therefore make a frantic effort to contact the Standard Trust Bank ltd and demand for the payment because their presidential election is coming very soon, i would love you receive this payment before Febuary 25th their presidential election is taken place, bc we do not know what will be the policy guideline of the new government that will emerge on foreign fund transfer, the time is now,

You have to make arrangements to claim the fund bc any delay from your own end the bank will enjoy borrowing the money to big companies to make their returns, as earlier stated attached is death certificate forward to the bank for them to know you are the bonafide beneficiary of Elizabeth Will testament of us$17.5m and then request transfer of your inheritance. Contact their head of operations Mike Spiff via email [email protected], tel/whatapp +234-90-74572676 and demand for your payment, I will continually give you any information available to me regarding realisation of this project, pls do notify me once you confirm the payment and show little appreciation once you receive your payment

thanks God bless

Brenda Lee
Private Nurse

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
#438345 by Link Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:45 am
[email protected]
+234-90-74572676
+234-90-16649319
+234 1 2620362
+234 1 2620371
Email: [email protected]
http://www.standardtrust.com

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 09:04:05 +0100

Subject: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

Standard Trust Bank ltd
Private Banking
offering retail and wholesale
banking services
Head Office: Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
PMB 1662, Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Direct Tel: +234-90-16649319
Whatsapp:+234-90-74572676
Phone: +234 1 2620362
Fax: +234 1 2620371
http://www.standardtrust.com
Ref: STB.00/XX-16/A1

Good Morning Sir

CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

As regards the mandate of Senate committee on inheritance payment and confirmation of payment schedule on face value of us$17.5m, Confirm if you authorise Dr wahab Haruna chief medical director of St Thomas Cancer Centre to have claim of this money us$17.5m, Because we petition Fbi and the authority this morning regarding this development, inturn we were informed to contact you if you indeed transfer ownership of your inheritance payment to Dr Waharab Haruna of St thomas cancer centre

Please, reconfirm your bank account as we are not certain with this bank account below submitted on your behalf here, Be informed that there are several accounts submitted for your payment by your local representatives recently to the International Transfer Director, We do not know into which account to effect your payment

Please, you are hereby required to clarify the followings immediately: -

1. Did you broker your fund to Wahab Haruna chief medical director St Thomas cancer centre to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?

2. Did you sign any “Deed of Assignment” in his favor, thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details?

Bank of America
Account number #334051107795;
Rounti number is: 061000052
Swift code.BOFAU3N
Account name. Dr Wahab Ahmed Haruna

3. You are required as a matter of urgency to confirm the legitimacy of the above claim by calling +234-90-74572676 or Send email via [email protected], give us the reason why you decided to effect the above Change of Account. If you are not aware of this claim, please confirm to us immediately by stating your authentic Account details or mode of remittance, with your direct telephone number that is working you can pick when called not in answering device.

Due to the long delay this payment has suffered a setback, be rest assured that immediately these payment irregularities are cleared, you would receive your fund remittance analysis for clearance of funds into your account. Note that we are bound to recognize Dr Wahab Haruna's claim, if you fail to promptly respond to this inquiry following the Deed of Assignment he submitted to claim this payment. Make sure you get back to this office as soon as possible so that the necessary action will be taken immediately

regards

Mike Spiff
Director foreign operations
Standard Trust Bank Plc
tel/whatapp" +234-90-74572676