Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437709 by Link Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:52 pm
Scoth Briston
[email protected]
BNP Paribas USA
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 12:12:39 +0100

Subject: 2023 Accrued Deposit
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

BNP Paribas USA
Address: 787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019 United States

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to contact you. My name is Mr. Scoth Briston. I work with BNP Paribas USA. As the Foreign Operation Manager, my position is very sensitive, hence I have access to lots of secret files belonging to our foreign customers because I handle the bank's most sensitive files. On my course of duty recently I discovered an amount of $3, 330,000 million dollars which was accrued from a deposit of $500 million Dollars made by the Nigerian Government for the payment of debts to their contractor 10 years ago.

However I have decided to award this accrued interest amount to you because you are one of the beneficiaries shortlisted by the Nigerian Government to benefit from the deposit of $500 million Dollars made by the Nigerian Government to our bank. Note that our bank has returned back the deposit to the Nigerian Government and also lost record of the accrued interest amount. Having studied the payment file and my findings it is a known fact that you are well qualified to receive this accrued interest amount.

Sir, the only thing you are required to do in order to receive this accrued interest amount is to obtain a Court Affidavit from the High Court of Nigeria as a beneficiary, and once you obtain the Affidavit, I will deliver the ATM Card to you without any fee. Do not worry, I will give you the contact of an accredited Attorney with the High Court in Nigeria who will secure the affidavit for you. In view of this, I hereby request that you reconfirm your full name, address and telephone number to enable me process and issue this accrued interest amount to you.

This transaction is 100% risk free so If you are interested in this transaction please kindly contact me on our customer email at ([email protected]) to enable me proceed for the eventual processing, issuance and delivery of your ATM Card.

Regards

Mr. Scoth Briston
BNP Paribas USA
Foreign Operation Manager

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement