Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437793 by Link Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:15 pm
Harris Bunbard
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 07:40:40 -0300 (BRT)
From: "aktualizace dědictví" <sergio.lobo@ semace.ce.gov.br>
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Subject: aktualizace obnovy dědictví

Ahoj drahý,

Jmenuji se advokát Harris Bunbard ze Spojených států amerických (USA), osobní zástupce zesnulého Pavla Hejčlová, státní příslušník vaší země a bývalý provozní ředitel Air Liquide USA, distribuční společnosti Oil & Gas se sídlem ve Spojených státech amerických. Dne 3. února 2018 zemřel můj klient se svou ženou a jejich jedinou dcerou při smrtelné autonehodě na Northbound State Highway.
Můj klient měl účet v hodnotě přibližně (12.5 millionu EUR) uložený v bance zde v Americe, proto se obracím na vás.
Banka mi však dala ultimátum, abych předvedl beneficienta nebo nejbližšího příbuzného mého zesnulého klienta, který bude požadovat prostředky, jak se vyhnout zabavení fondu. Chci, abyste vystupovali jako zákonný příjemce (Next Of Kin), protože máte stejný příjem a jste ze stejné země jako můj klient, takže tato částka bude převedena na váš účet, poté přijedu do vaší země a vy a Podělím se o peníze 45 % pro mě a 45 % pro vás a 10 % pro sirotčinec ve vaší zemi
Nechci, abyste se starali o právní část transakce, protože transakci provedu tak, aby proběhla v souladu se zákonem v náš prospěch.
Čekám na vaši naléhavou odpověư a poté vám poskytnu další informace: prostřednictvím mého soukromého e-mailu: [email protected]

S pozdravem,

Harris Bunbard

GOOGLE TRANSLATE -

Hi dear,

My name is Attorney Harris Bunbard from the United States of America (USA), personal representative of the late Pavel Hejčlová, a national of your country and former Chief Operating Officer of Air Liquide USA, an Oil & Gas distribution company based in the United States of America. On February 3, 2018, my client died with his wife and their only daughter in a fatal car accident on the Northbound State Highway.
My client had an account of approximately (12.5 million EUR) deposited in a bank here in America, that is why I am contacting you.
However, the bank has given me an ultimatum to produce a beneficiary or next of kin of my deceased client who will claim the funds to avoid seizure of the fund. I want you to act as the legal beneficiary (Next Of Kin) because you have the same income and are from the same country as my client, so this amount will be transferred to your account, then I will come to your country and you and I will share the money 45% for me and 45% for you and 10% for an orphanage in your country
I don't want you to worry about the legal part of the transaction because I will make the transaction legal in our favor.
I await your urgent reply and then I will provide you with further information: through my private email: [email protected]

Regards,

Harris Bunbard

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement