Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438014 by Link Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:34 pm
Elton Awelebia
[email protected]
+448713580889,
Whatsapp: +447448867731

Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 12:11:42 +0100

Subject: Good news
To: xxx

Attention: XXX

Following today's meeting, held with UN, CAIXA BANK and PANASONIC COOPERATION, JAPAN in Westminster, UK. Your compensation payment entitlement was fully deliberated upon and the Board unanimously agreed that the Panasonic Cooperation of Japan through her regional representative in Paris, France will take over your payment process. Our resolutions is as follows below.

(i) That you will receive US$10.5M. (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only).
(ii) That you will visit the Cooperation's regional representative in Paris, France to sign all the payment releasing memorandum of understanding (MOU).
(iii) That you will then also visit the Payment Center in Hong Kong with the signed MOU for final payment.
(iv) That the Board will be responsible to cover all your travelling expenses.
(v) That all the travelling arrangement, protocols and logistics will handle by the Hon. Elton Awelebia the consultant with UNDP in Westminster, UK.
(vi) That you will invest 10% for the total sum into Panasonic Cooperation public shares after receiving your Compensation payment.
(vii) THAT THERE SHALL NOT ANY UPFRONT PAYMENT OR ANY EXPENDITURE FROM YOUR POCKET AND NO HIDDEN CHARGES IS REQUIRED FROM YOU.
(viii) THAT THE BOARD SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH BASIC TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE (BTA).

The travelling requirements: you are therefore advised to provide and forward a copy of your valid international passport, as this is needed to book a visiting appointment, buy your flight and book hotel accommodation for you. I strongly believed that you have a valid international passport, hence you are required to forward a copy to me speedily.

You are also required to forward your WhatsApp number to me urgently for easy and effective communication, so as to enable us conclude this transaction in the shortest period of time.

Await your urgent reply.

Truly

Hon. Elton Awelebia - Payment Review Panel
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.
3 Whitehall Ct, Westminster,
London SW1A 2EL,
United Kingdom
Tel: +448713580889,
Whatsapp: +447448867731
Email: [email protected]

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement