Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438298 by Link Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:56 am
Sani Idris Ibrahim
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 03:37:37 -0800

Subject: I NEED A TRUSTED PERSON.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Good morning,

This letter serves as a confirmation of my interest to partner with you on a long term profitable venture with my company; I need a potential business partner in a crude oil venture of two million
barrels monthly involving the National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) and an Asia Refining Company.

This crude oil venture will gain commissions up to the value of $6 Million in revenue approximately per trade with the NOC , I will present you with more details of this venture subsequent to your
response.

Regards,

Sani Idris Ibrahim
Independent Feasibility/Project Management Consultant
Oil Refining Companies Africa/Asia.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#439131 by Wiljames Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:30 pm
Still at it

reply-to: [email protected]
date: Apr 19, 2023
subject: I NEED A TRUSTED PERSON.

Good morning,

This letter serves as a confirmation of my interest to partner with you on a long term profitable venture with my company; I need a potential business partner in a crude oil venture of two million barrels monthly involving the National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) and an Asia Refining Company.

This crude oil venture will gain commissions up to the value of $6 Million in revenue approximately per trade with the NOC, I will present you with more details of this venture subsequent to your response.

Regards,

Sani Idris Ibrahim
Independent Feasibility/Project Management Consultant
Oil Refining Companies Africa/Asia.