Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438555 by Link Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:01 pm
Dr. David Chukwu
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF US$25.5M.
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 12:23:54 -800

Attention: Beneficiary,

NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF $25.5M USD.

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today. I am Rev. Dr. David Chukwu, the Head of Finance & Operations department of this Bank. My boss Mr. Stephen Edward, the MD/ CEO of this Bank is now on compulsory leave and all power has been vested on me to direct all international payment. Furthermore due to allegations of corrupt practices against other Banks, the Government has appointed this Bank to effect all foreign overdue payments.

Be informed that the Government has Approved the release of US$25.5M which has been in this Bank for many years UNCLAIMED, my boss in collaboration with the Governor of Central Bank has refused to tell you the truth on how to claim your funds. This is because they have been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich themselves without your knowledge. I want to help you PULL OUT this fund to your Bank Account today using the easiest and quickest method which has not been known to you before. By this method a Domiciliary
Online Account will be opened for you.

A domiciliary account is a secure account which we will open for you in our Bank and Credit your payment of US$25.5M for further credit into your account. The essence of this Domiciliary account is to secure and protect your payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which does not belong to you. The greatest advantage is that you can instruct us to credit your nominated account bit by bit with small amount thereby saving yourself from the trouble of Financial Authority in your country who monitors large transfer due to the current trend of terrorism. Another beauty of the domiciliary account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our Bank and can also instruct us to pay out money to any Bank of your choice in the world, or issue you an ATM Card which you can use in any part of the world when on a business trip.

I hope you now understand the advantages of a Domiciliary Online account and why you need this account to receive your payment of US$25.5M now in our Bank... You are advised to forward as a matter of urgency your full name, direct telephone and your contact address. as we have started the process of the account for you. Get in touch with me urgently, so that I will issue you a payment release code which must be given to you personally on the telephone strictly for security reasons. This code is very important and it is what you will use to confirm your payment.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. David Chukwu.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement